[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - C-Bar

C-Bar

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: C-Bar

Postby Jeri on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:36 pm

We put 4hrs in there today and fixed a zillion little issues.

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby videomode on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:40 pm

i just left and creature was turned off
dennis
videomode

Postby videomode on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm

rhoades said left flipper was out and no display
dennis
videomode

Postby revtest on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Display is out for sure
revtest

Postby ROM on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Dude, how are we going to keep score?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby eric on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 pm

I can bring a pencil and some paper.
eric

Postby ROM on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:31 am

And we can simplify things by assigning each shot new scores. Then a couple people can stand by and count the action. Taking 9 Ball as a example, pop bumpers will be worth 10, the KISS shot can be worth 45, left ramp is worth 110, and the jackpot is 173. I'm pretty sure all our phones have calculators at this point.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby sauce on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Did night moves ever go in? I really want to play it!
sauce

Postby Dropshot on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:32 pm

It's stuck up top on top of a plastic.
Dropshot

Postby JDYeager on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:47 pm

JDYeager

Postby ROM on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:35 am

Creature: the thing on the right slingshot is sticking out past the rubber. You know what I mean!

Judge Dredd: After last night's tournament I got the ball stuck in a really weird place. And the ball is most likely still there. It's basically underneath the spinning plastic O that the balls lock into.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Legs on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:54 am

Also on Creature, the multiball doesn't always start...ROM and I both got all the FILM letters, hit the shot to start multiball and got....nothin'. Happened to Danny B a few weeks ago as well. Doesn't happen with any sort of consistency.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby ROM on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Also, in an ideal world the machines would get a nice tune-up before day long tournaments. Maybe we should get better at communicating to you guys (ricochet) when one is coming up, so that you know about our wishes! I wouldn't expect one before every tournament. But for the special tourneys, it would be extra cool 8-)
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:55 am

We do the best we can with short notice and all this happening during holidays.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Dropshot on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:04 am

Yeah, I thought the machines were fine too. You guys already go above and beyond. Rom is just getting greedy. This tournament was announced on Christmas and thrown the day after new years.

Rom, just to let you know, for every weekly tournament I let the operators know a day or two ahead of time that we will be there, and if there are any issues. Most of the time they are already aware of them and show up the day of the tourney to fix them. That's why I try to get there early, so I can play each game while they are there and point out anything that needs to be fixed or tweaked.
Dropshot

Postby Jeri on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:30 am

You guys are having something there tonight? I was over last night working on TZ and Road Kings, but didn't know about the Creature issue, since it wasn't on the paper. Currently TZ is down and I have the board here and if all possible I'll get it back tonight.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby ROM on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:47 am

Sweet, dropshot. But, for the record, I wasn't complaining at all (you may be reading too much into what I wrote).
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 pm

I just like to give you a hard time...anything you write I picture you in shades on the beach while typing it, just casually sipping a margarita watching the flow of the ocean. Just relaxing....never taking anything too seriously...
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Definitely in Bermuda shorts and a tacky Hawaiian button down shirt . . . don't forget the short brimmed straw hat.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby ROM on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:01 pm

That's just how I lounge.

Also, I encourage you guys to lay back and enjoy this clip. I uploaded it a while back, and have more to 'load in the future. Enjoy.

Vibe Police
ROM

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines