[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - C-Bar

C-Bar

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: C-Bar

Postby videomode on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Machines have plenty of room between each other now and they have some new seating in the pinball area so go check it out. Much better now and they still have 15 machines. Thanks Cbar for fixing this problem and adding the bar stools.
dennis
videomode

Postby inthecan on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:42 am

Rad. Good to hear that and thanks Ricochet! Now for that hairline tilt issue on T2 and TOTAN...
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby videomode on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:47 am

Ricochet did not move the machines around. Jeremiah and I did.
dennis
videomode

Postby MWF on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:38 am

Their BSD revtested on me 3 games in a row. Seems to wait until you have 2 or 3 multiballs lit
MWF

Postby revtest on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 am

REVTESTED!!!!!!!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby MWF on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:44 pm

MWF

Postby Dropshot on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Garbage. Were any games truly working last night? GI was out on almost all of the games, couldn't see a thing.

BSD, T2, Doctor Who, Who? Dunnit, TOTAN, Black Knight 2000 all turned off. Any more?
Dropshot

Postby TheStandardNate on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Rhodes and I bailed on our Road Show match as the ball was getting stuck and the tilt was really tight. He then beat me by 1100 boints on Solar City.
"Well, there goes our Saturday night air hockey tournament."
TheStandardNate

Postby eric on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:37 am

Machines need a bit of work in here. As of last night:

-BSD was turned off. I believe it's stuck in a perpetual ball search. It also has standard size flippers which is sort of a bummer.
-RS balls keep getting stuck on the rollover switch when returned from the ramp to the right in lane.
-T2 balls launch as soon as the game starts.
-RG drop targets aren't resetting.
-HSII GI is extremely dim.
-HS Balls are getting hung up between the trough and the shooter lane.

Dennis and I were trying to play goldie games and just ended up going across the street after wasting our money playing 3 broken games in a row.

Beers however were pretty stellar!
eric

Postby Dropshot on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:25 pm

Those were the exact same notes Jake, Dennis, Nate and I came up with on Monday night. We wrote everything down and handed it to Jeremiah to pass on. Hopefully it can all get fixed for Gridiron. I have a feeling it will!
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:50 pm

I bet they will, too.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby coyle on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:51 pm

JM: hand is broken
WW: top flipper is not working
HS: turned off
BK2K: turned off
Haven't made it to the other bank...
coyle

Postby coyle on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:13 pm

TG:HS2 only gives two ball multi balls.
coyle

Postby Dropshot on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:08 am

We want the hand off on JM.
Dropshot

Postby eric on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:03 am

I was in a few nights ago and the left ramp on JM wasn't registering. Also, STTNG loses track of the ball after a lock and then takes 2-3 ball searches before it kicks it out. STTNG also wasn't registering drains.
eric

Postby coyle on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:51 pm

So, are they going to get fixed? Ricochet? Anyone?
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby Dropshot on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Have machines ever not been worked on before a tournament?

Isn't the first rodeo here....
Dropshot

Previous

Return to The Machines