[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Voodoo Donuts 2

Voodoo Donuts 2

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: Voodoo Donuts 2

Postby Jeri on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:34 am

Somehow the kids snapped one of the players off. I don't know how they could break 1/4inch steel shaft on one of the doughnut guys. I could see the hotdog or PB and Jelly going. We should have the new player in a week.

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby ROM on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:42 am

Ha! That's awesome.

I think I'm going to head over there in a minute.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby PDXGeek on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:47 pm

You have obviously never seen the kids on that thing. They literally beat the living crap out of it, whilst screaming at the top of their lungs. Im surprised they havent broke the bars off it yet.
PDXGeek

Postby Ricochet on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:09 am

We now have the key to the change machine and will do our best to keep it full.

Thanks,
Trish & Jeri
Ricochet

Postby revtest on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:02 am

Sweet! Thank you!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Jeri on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:10 pm

We will try to take Game Show over tonight and replace Fish Tales. Fish Tales is probably on it's way to The Standard.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Ricochet on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Game Show (25 cents a game) is all fixed up and in. Fishtales is out. We'll be taking Fishtales to The Standard in the next few days.
Ricochet

Postby KYL on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:21 am

I really appreciate that you are taking the time to bring games to the area which aren't already on location.

Swords of Fury, F-14 Tomcat, Game Show, Jackbot, Solar City, Dr. Dude, Party Zone, Pinball Magic, etc. Very cool!
"Drug users don't get the highest scores." -- Keith McTeeth
KYL

Postby PDXGeek on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:44 am

You should bring Fish Tales to my house instead.
PDXGeek

Postby ROM on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:38 am

I'm curious to find out what will be taken out of Standard to fit FishTales!

will have to check out Game Show. I've been slacking on visiting Voodoo.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby KYL on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 am

I've never played an actual Game Show. Only the Visual Pinball version.

I'm hoping that the center ramp shot isn't as easy to exploit for boints as it is on Star Wars, Police Force, Bad Cats, etc.
KYL

Postby KYL on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 am

Went there last night. Game Show looks like it just came off the production line it is in such nice shape.

Unfortunately, the hockey game is back up and working. From the way the four people were screaming and hanging all over it, you would have thought that a family of monkeys were playing it.
KYL

Postby Jeri on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:54 am

This game seems a bit more balanced than Bad Cats. You can work the center ramp until you get 1million and then it seems to dry up and then you have to spot all the letters and get multiball. We stopped in last night and were surprised no CFF scores were up yet.

I give Chexx 5 days until the brats break it again.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Opto on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:41 am

Played some Game Show - looks like a wire ball guide was loose, and slid down into the trough - game was playable . . .
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby sauce on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Got the ball stuck last night in the gate of the center ramp, it was weird, couldnt get it unstuck.
sauce

Postby ROM on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Can't say I'm a fan of Game Show. Played three games last night, and on each one of them I only touched the ball on ball 1, the other two balls were straight plunge-then-drains every time. Not worth my .50.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Soundcard on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:10 am

Good thing it is only .25 then.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby KYL on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:14 am

Voodoo Doughnuts - Now with a souvenir photo booth.

Because it's more challenging to play pinball while flashbulbs are going off in your face!
KYL

Postby ROM on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:04 am

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Ricochet on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:19 am

Fixed the Fliptronics board in Road Show that was causing the weak upper left flippers.

-Jer
Ricochet

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines