[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Voodoo Donuts 2

Voodoo Donuts 2

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Voodoo Donuts 2

Postby ROM on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:14 pm

Voodoo Donuts on SE Sandy, between 15th and 16 - they ditched their ill Shrek, and added Shadow and Earthshaker. The Earthshaker used to be at Tiny's. The Shadow used to be at Green Dragon when Phil was their operator. All the old scores still stand (the CFF scores on Shadow were SlamTilt's, I believe. GC at 2.6bil or so). Shadow is playing great. Today I had 1.4bil and three EBs lit, and then I drained and lost. I was all like, "NOOOOOOOOO! *munch munch on a halloween sprinkle donut and start to feel better*"

The staff at Voodoo are into pinball, and seem intent on keeping these games up and running.

Also, this place has donuts.
Vibe Police
ROM

Re: Voodoo Donuts 2

Postby revtest on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:58 pm

can this be true what I hear, good pins, donuts, and open 24-7! I love coffee & donuts!!!!! breakfast ball hurray!!!!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby bounceback on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:27 am

oh shit, good fucking point! i could go there and have coffee and donuts and pinball right on my fucking way to work. thank you revtest! i'll try it tomorrow, to put some calories back on after the gym! stellar!
bounceback

Postby revtest on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:29 pm

I read on their site that it is not 24-7 but is 21-7 so close enough hitting it tomorrow!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby sauce on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:03 am

I am friends with the manager here and will likely be putting my EM Mars Trek in there once I have it working at 100%.
sauce

Postby bounceback on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:19 am

that would be cool, they also have that neat old hockey game, i used to play that thing all the time when i was a kid. we should have hockey brawls one of these days.
bounceback

Postby Dropshot on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:12 pm

Hockey? Hockey! Hockey? What hockey game? Please tell me it's either Bobby Orr's Power Play Pinball, or bubble hockey. Dear god Portland needs a bubble hockey table, fuck all of you foosball playing pussies! Bubs is the real deal!!!!!!!
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:16 pm

The game is encased in a big bubble... so maybe it's a bubble hockey table. It's fun, whatever it is.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:53 pm

Oh that's bubble hockey... and I am now the happiest person in the world! Is it team USA v. Russia?
Dropshot

Postby DannyBackglass on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:33 pm

USA vs. Russia baby!!!
Dont forget to take your hat off for the singing of our national anthem.
DannyBackglass

Postby Dropshot on Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:56 pm

I always drop a tear! I grew up with that game at my local arena, and had one in my basement. You used to be able to unplug the game a few times and eventually it would give you a free game.... you could get away with it for a few games until the rink manager finally heard the loud noise it makes when you plug it back in and throw us out of there.
Dropshot

Postby DannyBackglass on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:10 pm

25 dollar bounty if anyone can rub more skin off their thumb hitting ramp shots on "Earthshaker." Ill admit, I bit the blister on my thumb, but, I have a gnarly chunk taken out. Don't need to beat my score, just get a bigger blister. 1 week. We compare on Saturday. Its a big chunk. And, jerkin off blisters dont count. Its gotta be from Earthshaker. I know the spot. So dont try to front. Good Luck!
DannyBackglass

Postby Dropshot on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:35 pm

I got it already...all I need is one game, I am missing half my thumb on my right hand. not sure which game,I think it happens to me on all of them.
Dropshot

Postby bounceback on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:39 pm

i'm coming after that score. i think i got the hang of it, last time i was there there was some business guy camped out with his laptop in front of earthshaker when i went back to better my first score, so i played shadow instead. really funny game though. if the flips were a bit tighter and you could consistently nail that million shot the score could be a lot higher, but i don't think this table has it in them.
bounceback

Postby ROM on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Current machines:

Guns 'N Roses (undoubtedly the one that was just taken out of Plan B - the one with the incessant display problems.... but maybe it's fixed)

Pinbot

YAY
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby sauce on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:04 pm

PINBOT!!! YESS!!
sauce

Postby bounceback on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:34 pm

damn, i loved earthshaker.
bounceback

Postby sauce on Tue May 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Was in there a few days ago and Pinbot was out and Earthshaker was back in, but felt like shit. Tilt was super sensitive (tilted trying to slap on a post pass, not a hard slap), couldnt lock ball one up the right ramp cause the fault line wouldnt stay seperated. I wish we could have pinbot AND earthshaker on location.
sauce

Postby ROM on Tue May 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby bounceback on Fri May 15, 2009 1:00 am

there's a ton of room there, all they have to do is shove aside a couple of those desks and clean up some of the sperm from the penis contest, and there's plenty of floor for pinbot to live by earthskanker, along w/ whatever else; spiderman, spiderman...
bounceback

Next

Return to The Machines