[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Slabtown

Slabtown

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: Slabtown

Postby Ricochet on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:01 am

We extracted a Canadian coin from the coin mech in Bad Cats and got the Sea Food wheel spinning again (you still get the same random prize if it spins or not)
Put the flipper rubber back on the upper flipper of Demolition Man. It made a nice floating obstacle on the playfield.
Put a set of heavy duty GI connectors in Swords of Fury.
Ricochet

Postby Dropshot on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:29 am

I will pay you for that Canadian coin.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:57 am

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:17 am

The motor is just a display. The "random" is up to the software. :)
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby HornedGramma on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:13 pm

I got an unpleasant little electric shock from the coin door on Time Machine three or four times the other night. There may be a short or something.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby Jeri on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:45 pm

I'll check it out when I'm back in town. Was it like a static charge or were you touching something else while touching the coin door?

Now to electrify the buttons when the machine tilts. <grin>

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby HornedGramma on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:37 am

I had one hand on the machine and the other holding a quarter; actually, the shock was conducted through the quarter into my arm.

I've been the (victim? recipient?) of electric shock quite a few times in my life. Pretty sure that's what this was.
HornedGramma

Postby Kickback on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:49 am

I had electric shock therapy too. Solidarity brother!
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby HornedGramma on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:04 pm

:o
:D
:?
8-)

(solidarity)
HornedGramma

Postby HornedGramma on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:37 am

Demolition Man is doing this thing where if you hit that ramp off the upper flipper -- the skill shot ramp -- the ball goes flying off the wire track and down the left outlane. I'd say 3 out of 5 times.
HornedGramma

Postby Ricochet on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:16 am

Looks like we fixed the ball flying off the ramp problem in Demolition Man.

Thanks!
Ricochet

Postby HornedGramma on Mon May 03, 2010 5:35 pm

The left slingshot on Lion Man is spazzing. Will sometimes kick five times when hit once.
HornedGramma

Postby Ricochet on Mon May 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Fixed a switch on the score motor of Solar City and fixed a coin jam.
The coin mech was jammed on Time Machine.
Increased the second chance time on Doctor Who.
Fixed the slingshots on Lion Man and F-14.

Trish and Jeri
Ricochet

Postby Legs on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Whirlwind's ball lock has been having problems since april that I totes forgot about til I played it again just now. When you lock the first ball, it spits out two, lock stays lit, and you never can actually get multiball, just this fake multiball. If you hit the lock shot with both balls in play, it just says "ball 1 locked" all over again. The ball doesn't end until both drain, at least.
Legs

Postby Ricochet on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 am

Drats. Thought I got the multiball problem last week. We'll head over tomorrow with new switches for the ball lock.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Opto on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 pm

This may have been fixed since friday, but here goes . . .

The ball is getting stuck in the upper left side of the pf (sort of on top of one of the pop bumpers). It looks like there may have been a plastic that has been broken, and somehow airballs always seem to land there. It's like a pocket, so no amount of nudging/shaking can get it loose.

Could be a candidate for that lexan cutter I've been hearing so much about?

Thx as always :geek:
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Opto on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Guess the name of the game would help - Whirlwind
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Ricochet on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:43 pm

We cut a piece of plastic and plugged up the ball trap above the pop bumpers on Whirlwind.
Pulled Canadian coins from Demolition Man
Fixed the stuck tilt on Party Zone (someone must have drop kicked the machine)
Ricochet

Postby Legs on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Swords of Fury lacks a left flipper button, I discovered as I stuck my fnger into a hole...
Legs

Postby HornedGramma on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:41 pm

That flipper button fell off while I was playing Lion Man last week. I gave it to the bartender.
HornedGramma

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines