[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Slabtown

Slabtown

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: Slabtown

Postby deathsave on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:26 pm

LION MAN.
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby Ricochet on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Take that Lion Man!

I'll be back this weekend to fix the machines up.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Dropshot on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:02 pm

So I think TSPP was put in the place of Party Zone...Party Zone went where TZ was and TZ was placed in the 'green room'. Not positive though.
Dropshot

Postby JDYeager on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 pm

TSPP is where PZ used to be. Wireform that is supposed to feed the right inlane dumps ball into the outlane with some regularity. Happened to me ~3x yesterday; Steve too I believe....

PZ is off to the right as you walk in the front door.

Solar City is where Dr. Dude used to be, but it was turned off....
JDYeager

Postby Dropshot on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Don't expect them to be fixed until Friday morning :)
Dropshot

Postby Ricochet on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:59 pm

We put the flipper button back in Swords of Fury and grabbed the playfield and relay board out of Solar City. We'll probably bring T2 over and Solar City parts tomorrow.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Isaac on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:05 pm

On Monday, Bad Cats was causing itself, Whirlwind and TSPP to reset. I could have been because the power strip was squeezed between BC and WW though.
HWJP?
Isaac

Postby Ricochet on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Couldn't find a definitive reason the three machines were resetting together. The power strip was getting warm, so Sam said he'd get a new one.

Installed the reworked playfield and relay board in Solar City. The scores get pretty high(roll over) on the game, so I'll set the number of balls to 3 and try to lower the bonus, but I need to read how to do it correctly.

Packed Party Zone up and we'll bring over T2 tomorrow.
Ricochet

Postby Opto on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Hey Jeri,

We did a little research and it sounds like the unlit drops are worth WAY more when it's set to 3-ball, making the game even easier to roll. I think we wanna keep it at 5 ball w/ no (if possible) EB's.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Ricochet on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am

We just finished 6hrs of fixing tonight on the machines, two hours Thursday and four Wednesday on Solar City.. Exhausted. Please don't kick, slam, smash or flip over the machines too much. :lol:

See you tomorrow!

-Jer and Trish

Oh yeah. The flipper and ramp shot is fixed on Demolition Man
Ricochet

Postby Opto on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:45 am

Opto

Postby Dropshot on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 am

I love you ladies. You are the best. We may just need to buy you two a box of chocolates, or a dozen roses or maybe some diamond earrings.
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:29 am

I think one of these would be even better than a chocolate covered rose with diamonds all over it -
Attachments
Overall_view.jpg
Overall_view.jpg (48.5 KB) Viewed 16446 times
Last edited by Opto on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Opto

Postby Legs on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:49 am

I WANT THAT.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Ricochet on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Raven would be a nice addition to my Genesis and Hardbody line up!

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby HornedGramma on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 am

Where to start...

Ricochet:
-Demolition Man randomly tilted four or five times while I was playing it last night
-The moving target light on T2's skill shot bank was out
-Lion Man was missing a pinball somewhere

QE:
-Garage door on Simpsons won't open all the way
-Twilight Zone randomly resetting

Bad night at Slabtown. Oh my god and the girl behind the bar was STONED OFF HER ASS. That was pretty hilarious.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby Dropshot on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 am

DM, tilt was set extra hard for the Showdown, garage door was set that way for the tourney as well.
Dropshot

Postby HornedGramma on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:51 am

Garage door was like that before the showdown; it is annoying as hell. And we're talking actual random tilts - I do know the difference, promise.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby fathom22 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:15 pm

I will see what I can do about the TSPP garage door issue, it seems like every Simpsons I see on location have the sticky garage door issue, its a POS design, i'm surprised they work at all.

I really think they have too many games/pins in the back room and not enough power which as we all know causes random resets like crazy on pre-95 Williams/Bally pins. I stopped in there yesterday afternoon and the lone fan in the back room was effectively circulating 105 degree air in the room. It would be nice if they would spring for an a/c unit on its own dedicated circuit to cool things down back there. The Imperial Steam Trooper a/c unit they had in there by the back door was pretty much like "throwing a hotdog down a hallway" in cooling that back room.

Mike w/Quality
fathom22

Postby ROM on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 am

Glad to hear the garage door wasn't intentionally set to crappy for the tournament. That would have been stupid.
Vibe Police
ROM

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines