[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Slabtown

Slabtown

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: Slabtown

Postby Ricochet on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Fixed a broken column solder joint on T2 that knocked out the skill shot lamps.
Swords of Fury had a bad switch for the upper left kick out.
We played about 10 Demolition Man games with no tilt problems. <shrug> We'll keep an eye on it.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Legs on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Star Trek is fucked. 3 balls stuck in the "center shot thingy" according to 4F.

Demo Man's tilt is fine. Put up high score #2! And Fred put up some mediocre WW scores.
Legs

Postby Legs on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:49 am

Also the skill shot light on T2 still seems to be out. I made two skill shots thanks to muscle memory, but it wasn't all that satisfying.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Ricochet on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:12 am

Dang. I'm out of town! I'd be over there to fix them up for you. Talked to Trish and she'll try to get over there after work.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Ricochet on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Just talked to Trish and T2 is fixed. Star Trek has a cracked under playfield ramp/passage issue. She tried to fix it the best she could with tape, but you may want to avoid it in the tournament. I'll get over there Sunday to fix the ramp in a permanent way with sheet metal.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Opto on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 am

Sounds like like a opto/trough issue
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:32 am

Dropshot

Postby Ricochet on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:45 am

My vote is for bad opto in the ball through. Opto's are so annoying... We'll give them a good looking over Sunday.
Ricochet

Postby Legs on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:47 am

just realized it happened to me consistently on wednesday night. i thought something weird was going on!
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Opto on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 am

"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby ROM on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:01 am

I couldn't make the tournament last night. Can someone who was verify that the line-up listed on the map is current? PLZ!
just worried that things didn't get set correctly after the showdown...
thanks.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 am

All set!
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Thanks, homie.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Ricochet on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Added a plastic backing plate to the bad under playfield passage, so the ball won't get stuck on Star Trek.
Two optos were bad in the ball trough and a ball found it's way under a slingshot on Demolition Man.
Putt a rubber band on the center post of Whirlwind.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby HornedGramma on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:24 pm

WHERE DID LION MAN GO!?
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby Jeri on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Swords of Fury started firing all the solenoids at once and blowing fuses. Exciting to watch, but not fun to play. Demolition Man and Swords of Fury holes will be plugged up in the next few weeks.

The Standard expressed interest in Lion Man when it's up and running again.

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby Isaac on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:05 am

HWJP?
Isaac

Postby ROM on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:07 am

Instead of Police Force? (I can't say I like Police Force much...)
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Maybe it's the police theme that makes it suck? Off, cops.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:19 am

I thought you would be able to relate to that?

BDK has replaced TZ.
Dropshot

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines