[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Club 21

Club 21

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Club 21

Postby ROM on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Hey Ricochet (and others). I played here on Saturday night.

Road Show: "2 credits for 75 cents" is a LIE.
The barrier in front of Ted's mouth was sometimes stuck halfway up. Then the ball would sneak under it, then a ball search would drop it out and straight down the middle.
But it wasn't getting stuck like this all the time... maybe Coyle can provide more info. I think he told me he's played it and experienced something similar.

Tommy. Flipper were a bit weakus. So many shots to that left ramp were not making it up. Seems weird that it's so hard to hit.
Vibe Police
ROM

Re: Club 21

Postby coyle on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Tommy's upper flipper is broken and the skill shot only works when it wants to.
coyle

Postby coyle on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 pm

And the face mask thingy on ted is still broken.
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby coyle on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:05 am

The upper flipper is still broke on Tommy and the face mask is still broke on road show.
coyle

Postby Soundcard on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Cue Ball Wizard has replaced Red and Ted.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby ROM on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 am

No more machines here.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby TheStandardNate on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 am

New owners just took over. The Club will reopen 9/15. I was told by a friend of mine who works there that they will actually ramp up the number of machines and quality.
"Well, there goes our Saturday night air hockey tournament."
TheStandardNate

Postby ROM on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:39 am

Ah cool!

Can you submit it anew to the map when they get the new machines? http://pinballmap.com/portland/suggest_new_location
Or just tell me what the machines are and I'll add the location again. Thanks.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby TheStandardNate on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:45 pm

I indeed will.
TheStandardNate

Postby Kickback on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:41 am

I met the 2 fellas opening it the other day at Gold Dust Meridian. Nice guys. Definitely receptive to the needs of true ballers. They're gonna use Phil's machines which are hit and miss, but been good as of late as far as I've seen. We'll see. I lobbied for no new Stern stinkers. Either way, I'm gonna be there to find out and give it a go.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby ROM on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 am

Did the old owners own that place for a REALLY long time? It always seemed like a really well-established, worn in place. Well, except for the TVs in each booth - that was sort of ridiculous.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Qdub on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Hay everyone. We just loaded in 4 pin yesterday. It's a pretty sweet lineup too. Bram Stokers Dracula, World Cup Soccer, Soprano's, and Medievil Madness. Have at it bawlers. -Qdub-
Qdub

Postby TheStandardNate on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Is The Club open?
TheStandardNate

Postby Qdub on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:42 am

Hey everyone. Club 21 reopens this friday! You should all stop by and check out the new lay out. The best part of the over haul of this place is the rifle above the fireplace. It reminds me of Sean of the Dead. This is now my Zombie Apocalypse go to stop.
Last edited by Qdub on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qdub

Postby eric on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 pm

eric

Postby Soundcard on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:34 am

went into club 21 last night. Sopranos is playing well, MM has some issues with the ball launching off of the peasant ramp. the left flipper on BSD is not set up right and barely has enough juice to hit the coffin ramp. didnt play world cup. DJ playing to an empty room was priceless.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby ROM on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Empty room the day after their reopening? yowch..
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby coyle on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:12 pm

The have a Transformers. For 75 cents. That plays kinda floaty. And balls were getting stuck in Megatron. I left and went and played it at MFP for 50 cents.
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby bounceback on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:55 pm

White water is off. "pinball missing" ball search yields nada. Takes quarters, can't be played.
bounceback

Postby Qdub on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Stopped by today to check on white water. No ball search for me. Could had been a stuck ball that freed itself however. Coin mech were working fine and not jammed. All is well with white water.
Qdub

Next

Return to The Machines