Clinton Street

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: Clinton Street

Postby bounceback on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:31 am

they have a basement? or is it just kind of a cistern for spilled beer and urine?

mike a couple service notes-- AFM at morrison hotel has the left bonus rollover not registering, and some serious left flipper-power problems after you play a few games. at florida room sopranos is set on baby mode and is a total waste of time to play. i played one game, left 3 credits on the machine, and put up over 300 mil on 2 balls, it needs to be on at least standard difficulty. and the stugots standup still isn't working. the ship registers a quickie bonus and lights lock, which isn't that bad, but it's been that way for 6 months at least. the medieval there was having some problems with the right ramp-- wouldn't register at all until my 3rd game, when it worked intermittently. something feels seriously off about the bottom of the playfield, not sure if it's out of level (the level is broken off the game,) or if there's actually a warp to the playfield. it otherwise seems fine.
bounceback

Postby HornedGramma on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:45 am

While we're at it:

The MM at the 21st Ave. Quick Stop: Peasant ramp will not register any shots, and neither will the lock.

Those poor machines, I can't imagine they're a top priority, they're treated so bad -- but I find myself in there about once a week.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby Dropshot on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:44 pm

Hey Mike I was up at Clinton Street yesterday, and nice job on the new games. I am going to be throwing a tournament there this Tuesday and last night the right flipper stopped working on T3, I was also told that the punching bag on Champ Pub didn't seem to be working all the time. If you could take a look at those things it would be much appreciated. Thanks, all of CFF.
Dropshot

Postby sauce on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:36 pm

I was at Clinton st last night. T3 was working very well, I GCed it at 126mil, and expect that will be taken down tomorrow night. Elvis felt good. HRC was turned off, not sure why. CP seemed to be working fine, but I sure do suck at it. Didnt play MM, Im sure its still leaning though.
sauce

Postby ROM on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:09 pm

I hope HRC is back on by the time of the tourney!

sauce, add your score on T3 to the new pinball map: portlandpinballmap.com

Do it!!!!

Also, sauce, do you work until 8 each tuesday?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:53 pm

dammit, I gc'd it last night too but only at 120 or something. HRC is missing balls, and heart break hotel doesn't work on Elvis, CP blows, it leans very hard to the left. Mike didn't fix T3, i figured it out the it was just the button sticking so I got it unstuck. i am very very very close to changing the location to Goodfoot, all i need is one vote in favor and it shall be done!
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:01 pm

The machines at good foot were solid last time I was there. I can't in good heart put in a vote, though, since I haven't played at Clinton in months. You need an informed vote.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:05 pm

they all are still playable, they just aren't peak condition. i suppose it should just stay there for the simple reason that it is one day in advance and I have been telling random people on the street about it.
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:06 pm

does anyone know Quality's # or Mike's so someone can get out there and take a look at them?
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:08 pm

I know his email. I just emailed him with the issues.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby autofire on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:36 pm

I am there right now and typing this on my phone! the left troll on MM isnt coming up. there are missing a ball on HRC. T3 got harder since last time. elvis is alright, but i dont know that game. and im bout to play CP. word
autofire

Postby sauce on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:58 pm

Yeah, I work till 8 and I will actually get out on time this week (no meeting), and I will be 2 blocks away.
sauce

Postby ROM on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:15 pm

Mike replied and said he's going to check them out tomorrow.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:26 pm

i will make sure to put you in, when we draw for positions you will just get what ever is the last one left. Good hopefully he can get everything situated. did you tell him what was wrong? Elvis, heartbreak hotel door wasn't opening, troll not popping up? in MM (i was told) and lost balls in HRC
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:56 am

I told him what you wrote above.

He reads this message board, so maybe he'll doublecheck before heading over.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Sauce, when I was visiting my parents I found this picture of me shooting a bow and arrow, with my friend Keegan sporting neon Hammer Pants. I thought you might like to look at it.

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:46 pm

Hey ROM, is that your dad? He is standing suspiciously close to your friend there, who I would say can't be any older than 12 and if I'm not mistaken his eyes are looking down.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Looking down at keegan's cleavage?

No, that's not my dad. That's keegan's dad. All the dads in Santa Barbara looked like that.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby sauce on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:00 pm

Those pants are sweet! Might be time for a bins trip...
sauce

Postby sauce on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Was at Clinton last night, CP was busted, a ball was stuck under the launcher. Terminator was also busted with shooter problems. HRC had an out of order sign on it, but not sure why. Elvis felt good, but the hotel door only opened half the time. The bartender said the techs hadnt been out to fix them due to ice.
sauce

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines