[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Voodoo Donuts 2

Voodoo Donuts 2

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: Voodoo Donuts 2

Postby Jeri on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:52 pm

They've turned the machines off, so they can run Christmas tree lights instead. :(
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby ROM on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Weak! Christmas lights really take that much power?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby sauce on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Creature has been turned off for weeks now.
sauce

Postby inthecan on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:53 am

Stopped by there last night, CFTBL is still turned off same as it was about a week earlier when I stopped by :evil: , tried switching it on but I guess it must be unplugged. JM is also turned off but Bally's Gameshow is really playing nicely though :P .
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby ROM on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Ricochet, please tell us if there's a better place (aside from the message board) to communicate these machines issues to you! :?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:23 am

We fixed up the machines at Voodoo last night and finally found the board issue with Creature. Neither of us have been in PDX much the last 6 weeks, so everything is falling apart.

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby sauce on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:26 pm

I was in here a while ago and it looked like the left flipper on creature was cracked. Well it has been replaced, but is way too high, shots to the mega slide are nearly impossible. I took a picture.
sauce

Postby Ricochet on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:33 am

I took a picture.
Attachments
IMAG0044_320x213.jpg
IMAG0044_320x213.jpg (53.52 KB) Viewed 43996 times
Ricochet

Postby sauce on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:01 am

Hurray! Voodoo is still one of my favorite spots to play when the place isnt packed. Thanks Ricochet!
sauce

Postby PirateMike on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:28 pm

PirateMike

VOODOO DO NOTS 2

Postby inthecan on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:04 am

Stopped by to rock a few games this last Saturday and here's a recap.

:( The bad: Creature reset for no reason and Elvira and the Party Monsters was turned off with an "Out of Order" sticker plastered to the top of it.
:D The good: played until I got bored winning replays on Bally's Gameshow and put up several HS's including a GC at a measly 15 mil.

Overheard a funny comment from someone standing next to me that they felt the pinball machines fucked the flow of getting their donuts in a timely manner, can't believe people line up for their dose of fat and sugar in such droves at this place.. honestly their donuts aren't even all that if you ask me. Tonali's totally owns them on taste and freshness in my book.
inthecan

Postby sauce on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:44 am

Creature is still resetting a lot. On Pinball Magic it seemed like the diverter on the left ramp was broken. No matter how many times I hit it, it never went into the lock, even with the lock light lit.
sauce

Postby sauce on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 am

Oh yeah, Johnny Mnemonic out, Pinball Magic in. Everything else was playing real nice.
sauce

Postby inthecan on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 am

Stopped by here on the morning of July 4th, CFTBL's R flipper has snapped off and is jammed in the ball trough. :(
inthecan

Postby ROM on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Hard Body added to Voodoo Too!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby inthecan on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Hardbody is playing great and is only .25, Elvira and the Party Monsters is also playing sweetly and seems to have gotten a bit of a tune up. Pinbot's flippers are sort of weak, the plunger is kaput and it also needs the back legs kicked up maybe at least another 3 degrees as well. Gameshow is hella leany, needs some leveling action. Did not play POTC.
inthecan

Postby ROM on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Can someone verify which machines are at voodoo right now? I've heard conflicting info... can't tell if both addams and TZ are there.
Anyone been there in the last day or so?

Thanks!
ROM

Previous

Return to The Machines