[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Pinball in movies catalog

Pinball in movies catalog

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Re: Pinball in movies catalog

Postby revtest on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:36 pm

That was awesome!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Kickback on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:31 am

You know we can remake this if Danny B can get the titties. Greenscreen baby!
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby ROM on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Not a movie.

At 1:27. It's only for a split second. Looks like Spider-Man to me.

She's pretty fresh, huh?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby videomode on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:52 pm

good find
dennis
videomode

Postby eric on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:55 am

Some familiar faces here.

eric

Postby Dropshot on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 am

Awesome...I watched it like 5x straight!
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:10 am

I just watched Lost Boys at the Bagdad. There's a PARAGON in the comic shop!!! You see it for like 3 seconds. Aaaaaand I totally screamed out when I saw it, in the middle of the theatre. Thanks, pinball.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby JDYeager on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Zoe posted this in another thread some time ago, great pickup:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=619&p=12381&hilit=cee#p12381

There's a "Bow and Arrow" in Cee Lo's "F*ck You" video visible just after 2:00 and 3:00. Just enough backglass and cabinet art to ID the machine....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU
JDYeager

Postby ROM on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:23 am

There's a machine in Desperately Seeking Susan. Near the end. Madonna's making out on it with Jimmy. But then that guy with the white hair puts a gun to her head. I can't tell what machine it is. A bowling-themed EM.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby HornedGramma on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:39 pm

There is a Williams 'Heat Wave' in John Carpenter's The Thing.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby JDYeager on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:48 pm

JDYeager

Postby ROM on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Scott told me that last night's episode of Walking Dead had two machines. Possibly World Poker Tour and Cyclone.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:14 pm

There are 2 in the hideout of Boondock Saints: All Saints Day. Both looked like em's.
Dropshot

Postby Legs on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:52 pm

I'm watching an episode of Bones that is basically the story of King of Kong, if you call the game "Punky Pong" and the new record holder ends up dead. So far I've seen Big Deal (1977 EM), and another EM that I can't see the name of but has swirly backglass art, at an arcade. And there's a hot chick who becomes the new record holder. I haven't finished the episode yet, but I bet she's the murderer.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Legs on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:18 pm

"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Honkey on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:07 am

You know that was the next Bones episode in my que....
Honkey

Postby Legs on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Legs

Postby coyle on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:21 am

Don't ask how I know about this.
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby ROM on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Some folks are playing a (flipperless game) in the 1972 movie, . I heard the chimes while they were walking through the club, so I got my camera ready for a screenshot:

thehardertheycome.jpg
thehardertheycome.jpg (39.46 KB) Viewed 17094 times
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:19 am

Where'd you see Harder They Come in the theater? Awesome soundtrack.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

PreviousNext

Return to General