[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Pinball in movies catalog

Pinball in movies catalog

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Re: Pinball in movies catalog

Postby ROM on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:27 pm

I got the DVD from netflix. That's just a picture of my TV.

Yes, great soundtrack!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Pressure Drop by Toots and the Maytals is one of the greatest songs ever IMO. Stop That Train is pretty badass as well.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Isaac on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:36 pm

"Several Pin*Bot Machines (labeled as Rik*Dat) appear as throwable weapons in the third stage of the arcade version of The Combatribes" []

Looks close enough to me :
HWJP?
Isaac

Postby Isaac on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:18 am

Maybe a given, but there's a ton of machines in The King of Kong. In the first few minutes, Walter Day does an interview in front of a Monopoly. You can also see people playing Grand Lizard, Black Knight, and some EM called Chicago maybe.
Isaac

Postby Dropshot on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Saw a TSPP in a commercial plug for a TV show being played by Robert. The show I believe was called Ingenious Minds on the Science Channel.
Dropshot

Postby PatC on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 pm

I just filmed this tonight. It's Danny B and ROM.

PatC

Postby eric on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:41 pm

You sure that was Danny B? Looked a lot like Jay to me.
eric

Postby Rob on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Not a movie, but a morning show:

Best lines:
[Referencing pinball] "I saw where you said this is a lot like sex. Tell me."
"It's fun, that's plain and simple. It's good fun for the whole family."
Rob

Postby DDT on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:10 am

Pinbot crocodile Dundee II
DDT

Postby PatC on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:34 am

During one of the bud light Super Bowl ads there was a Bud Light pinball... you can't see the playfield, so no idea what it really was. Funny, though.
PatC

Postby Dropshot on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:50 am

that commercial was weird. I am pretty sure they stopped a sword fight and cut to the pinball machine, had a bunch of chimes and bells go off, and then went back to the sword fight.
Dropshot

Postby DDT on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Some guy got hit in the chops, that started a frat boy Multi.
DDT

Postby Rob on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:32 am

In addition to the "Pinball Number Count," Schoolhouse Rock also has a machine in the "Little Twelve Toes" song.
Skip to 1:50 for the relevant part:

Rob

Postby ROM on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:59 am

I just watched the first episode of the tv show, Californication. David Duchovny bags a babe near the beginning, and the bedroom includes a machine. I tried to "freeze" the frame on the machine. Do you know which one it is?

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby eric on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:57 am

Looks like a .
eric

Postby ROM on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks. This concludes this scientific inquiry.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby JDYeager on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Animated opening sequence to The Grateful Dead Movie (1977), , which has a 500+ theater one-night re-release on April 20: .

Pinball content from ~0:30 to ~2:10. Spark up and enjoy....

JDYeager

Postby mgk on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:50 am

Steel Pole Bath Tub - Twist

can't determine what game it is exactly that's featured, but from what i can gather, that's a custom art package done by Frank Kozik. guess the drummer put the machine up for sale on CraigsList SF recently, which is how i heard about it.
mgk

Postby Opto on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Nice catch Steve. Boy . . . the eighties. . . Hard to believe that's the same band that put out American Beauty and Working Mans Dead.

"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby JDYeager on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 pm

JDYeager

PreviousNext

Return to General