to CFF that is the question?

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

to CFF that is the question?

Postby PinBrawler on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:35 pm

Hey all

It's Jake withh QE, it's been driving me mad thinking about joining CFF. I love pinball but I would feel bad if I couldn't make some of the meetings. Plus what about my JMC initials, my poor initials ;)

I've chatted with DDT,Kickback,Tilt,SlamTilt alot while I was working on some pins but never about joining.

Well If I ever get a chance I want to be "Flippz" so god's of the CFF can you atleast hold my name for me if I ever want to join?

thanks also to kickback/ddt/slam tilt for sharing a lot of badass pin locations with me.

Jake
Last edited by PinBrawler on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
PinBrawler

Re: It's driving me fucking nuts

Postby Kickback on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:10 am

Come to some meetings! Then we'll see how much you care about initials and how many meetings you suddenly don't miss. But show up first. j
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby DDT on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:22 am

In the past some members got hung up on whatever initials they threw up. But once they realized you get scads more credit and recognition putting up CFF it fell out of their minds.We honestly want people that get our M.O. To be a presence anywhere you show up, play sick pin, and generally get people hyped on pinball. And beside all that you can still toss up those old kid initials on any private machine. Now come to a meeting turd burglar,show us them tech hand skills.
You dudes need some TRACKIES!!!!!
DDT

Postby bounceback on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:29 pm

word, come to meetings, spray the initials, and love ball. as for namez... let's not get ahead of ourselves, tupac. no one chooses. the gang stares into your soul and after a long vision quest, your name rises to the surface.
bounceback

Return to General