combo

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

combo

Postby replay on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 pm

As most of you know combo broke his femur outside of bend Monday in a 4 wheeler accident. He has been in the hospital and is expected home Sunday. Any suggestions for a get well present(s) post them. I'm thinking a subscription to a Moto magazine maybe a painted Cff logo on the cast if tilt has the time or a signed get well Cff shirt from the gang or something pinball related?
"All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns." -Bruce Lee
replay

Re: combo

Postby Kickback on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:23 am

This is news to me. What the fuck! I have no phone because i don't pay my bills. Tell me more. What can I do. j
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby Kickback on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:37 am

Maybe a benefit show is in order. Let's rally the troops to pay his bills and such. We are in bands and what-nots? lets do something,J
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby ROM on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:47 am

Damnit. I didn't know about this. That sucks. I hope his work is compensating him. I guess he'll be playing a lot of World of Warcraft!

Big ass BBQ?
Vibe Police
ROM

Return to General