[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - The Hallowed Hall of the High Scores

The Hallowed Hall of the High Scores

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Re: The Hallowed Hall of the High Scores

Postby JeffK on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Nice sauce, ive had those two running together before but never for anywhere near 80 mil. You must of had an awesome multiball
JeffK

Postby sauce on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:41 pm

I did! The hand crossover is key, just switch your hands, and not your brain, works well.
sauce

Postby JeffK on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:05 am

I have no excuse, I have definitely done the hand switcheroo. Works remarkably well as far as flipper control is concerned, though it really hurts my arms for some reason and also gets you some looks. I was playing mystery spot at GK this one time and this girl was like 'think you're pretty cool huh?' as I mumbled something like 'welp, theres this multiball where they switch the...' as she walked off with her cool looking boyfriend
JeffK

Postby Opto on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:03 am

"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Legs on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 pm

GCed Family Guy at Underdog. I don't recommend playing there during the summer, I think I sweat more during those 3 balls than I ever have.
Legs

Postby JeffK on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:52 am

put up 27 or 29 something or other on roller games for #4 after the tourney, I know every CFF in town will be scrambling to take down that monster score. Glad I learned how to play that for this though, its actually a really fun game. Awesome back glass too, which steve ritchie signed on that machine in a choice location
JeffK

Postby Legs on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:56 pm

Put up #1s on WCS and TZ at the Saratoga. TZ plays really well, WCS's left flipper is pretty weak and the Magnasave doesn't work.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby sauce on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:53 pm

GCed Monster Bash at Apex with 650something million. Also GCed TZ at the Shanghai with 1.2bil.
sauce

Postby Dropshot on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:20 pm

739 mil on WPT at Putter's.
Dropshot

Postby JeffK on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:29 pm

11 bil something on Demo Man at old school pizzeria in Olympia. Demolition jackpot for the win.
JeffK

Postby Joey9Fingers on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:35 pm

So....I've been addicted to our TZ this week, not really fair since I own the thing & can play as much as my 9 fingers can handle. But after around 100 games over the course of 2 days I finnaly quit trying to GC the thing & have settled for my personal best of 512 M. I will get that GC! Still at factory so all I need is 750M
Joey9Fingers

Postby JeffK on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:27 pm

GCed a dale earnhardt jr at a chuck e cheese in colorado, yeah-yuh
JeffK

Postby Legs on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Slapped up a quick GC on the Dr. Dude at Reciprocal Skateboards in NYC today, woulda done some more CFF damage if I didn't have a bus to catch. Great place to play if anyone's ever in the area.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Dropshot on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:00 pm

That's the place where they did the interview with the Doctor Who cast isn't it?
Dropshot

Postby Legs on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 am

Legs

Postby MWF on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Gc'd Transformers at Mfp with 154 mil. Left a 30mil shot hanging and choked on ball 3
MWF

Previous

Return to General