[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Won't somebody please think about the children?!

Won't somebody please think about the children?!

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Won't somebody please think about the children?!

Postby nhm on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:07 pm

I spent a good evening playing pinball with my 4 year old daughter last night. Should I be concerned that of our 3 machines (Cyclone, Comet, Freddy) she insisted on playing Freddy?
nhm

Re: Won't somebody please think about the children?!

Postby Joey9Fingers on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Aren't we as a society raised to trust an honest smile? And we as good parents all raise our kids not to judge a person by the way they look or any disformity they may have. So of course she wants to play the game with the smiling dis figured man on the side of it! Plus, maybe she just has good taste? I know my girls, & if it shines bright, they want to play it! What concerns me is that my 8 year old KICKS MY ASS on Fire Power! I just brought it in last week, so I haven't played it very much, but neither has she. I stuggle to get 300-400K, she nails 800K+ with no problem! Then adds insult to my injury by actually taking what I showed her & rubbing it in my face! I asked how she got such a good score..."oh, you have to get multi ball! And get the multiplier built up!" What a smart ass!
Joey9Fingers

Postby inthecan on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Time to set it to 3 ball (if it isn't already) then maybe get the custom upgrade ROM, sounds like you have a future champion in the works!

I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby Joey9Fingers on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:44 pm

I already have it running 3 ball. What rom modifications can I put on it. Some guy cam in the otherday & rolled it to, said it was the 1st time he ever played fire power. I think I'm gonna reuit him for "the dirty (bay) baller's" (tentative name for my non existant pinball gang!) Yeah my 8 yr old has nailed 183million a few times on TZ too. She still thinks she's not very good though, so she gets pissed if the ball drains or she gets a bad deal. Keep in mind, this is a kid that has no concept of the ability to nudge either! She saw me bump the machine the other day & was shocked at me, she thought I was being a poor sport & cheating!
Joey9Fingers

Postby bounceback on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Your child is possessed by evil and will soon try to kill you if you don't remove Freddie from your house. Let me know when I can come pick it up.
bounceback

Return to General