[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Euro Ballin

Euro Ballin

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Euro Ballin

Postby coyle on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:58 pm

I guess there was a pinball sighting in Oslo but I didn't witness it. I did however sit at a bar for two hours before seeing a Funhouse and a WhoDunnit? In the back room after last call in Copenhagen. There was a bunch of confused Danes when I yelled "You gotta be fucking kidding me!"
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Re: Euro Ballin

Postby ROM on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Step 1 upon entering a bar: search every room for pins.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby coyle on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 am

Bremen, Germany: Heartbreak hotel has a MM with a wicked lean to the left and a EBD backbox/ backglass on the wall. There is a stripper pole right next to the MM and it turns out if you find the right drunk German he will be so confident that he is going to kick you ass, that he will put down a "lowest score has to dance on the stripper pole" bet down against you. Video of him on the pole will be on the Red Fang blog soon.
I put up a shitty 62 million fourth place, but it was nice to put up some initials in a foreign land.
coyle

Postby revtest on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Yes that is the best story ever!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Rob on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Rob

Postby coyle on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:47 am

Found a Cue Ball Wizard in Lisbon. Walked a mile up the steepest hill ever, tits jiggling and shit, walked in the bar, got a beer, asked for change while doing the international sign for pinball (which is like the international sign for humping but your hands flap around), the 90-year-old guy behind the bar handed me my beer then said "NO!", walked over turned the machine off. It was awesome.

I should also mention that the backglass was replaced with some sort of advertisement. I didn't get a picture. stupid, I know.
coyle

Postby Opto on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Wait - HE turned the machine off? I don't understand . . . but from the sound of it, neither do you.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby coyle on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:39 am

Yes, he walked over reached under the machine and turned it off.
coyle

Postby Opto on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:18 am

SONOVABITCH.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby deathsave on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:45 am

This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Return to General