[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - To the losers at Slingshot last night...

To the losers at Slingshot last night...

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Re: To the losers at Slingshot last night...

Postby TheStandardNate on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:07 pm

5th place equals not even playing. DDT is right, you can't really trash talk Backglass his game is tight. DDT is it worth your time to do the challenge for 50? If so I'm in.
TheStandardNate

Postby DDT on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:28 am

Ooh Nate! You're the first to even man up a little. Hell ya I'd think about it for fifty bucks.....Just so we get this clear. You'll be drinking about 3600mg of caffeine and riding bikes all over town. For many many hours. A dozen visos and hours of pinball. And maybe a fistfight with some frat boys if we get REALLY lucky.
DDT

Postby DDT on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:39 am

And work on your surgeons knots administering your own stitches can be really tricky after that much VISO. Also I have a great criminal defense lawyer....
DDT

Postby Soundcard on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 pm

i love gambling with people i cant beat and with money i dont have... unfortunately i dont have a bicycle.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby deadbabybeelez on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:40 pm

I have too many bicycles. That sounds like way too much fun, save the Viso part.
deadbabybeelez

Postby deadbabybeelez on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:42 pm

deadbabybeelez

Postby TheStandardNate on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Oh shit, What have I gotten myself into. I have heard of this Viso/bikes challenge.
"Well, there goes our Saturday night air hockey tournament."
TheStandardNate

Postby sauce on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Also, we were at C-Bar, not Slingshot. Minus 5 boints.
sauce

Postby DDT on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:48 pm

It will be the best day you ever spent riding around guzzling VISO till you puke and I laugh at you... I'll need to know where you live.
The point of the DDT challenge is to replicate a typical day in my life.. Do you like chicken feet and intestines? I hope, that's part of the challenge.. That taco spot next to the "Know" has great tripe. And we will hit Dim-Sum by my pad for liver and chicken feet. God this will be a great day!
DDT

Postby inthecan on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:07 am

I would gladly document the DDT Challenge on video, let me know when and if it goes down.
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby TheStandardNate on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Now I think you are just adding extra shit. Is Dead baby in?
TheStandardNate

Postby DannyBackglass on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Damn DeadbabyDiddler. Sorry that my one handed warp factor 9.2 was not enough to impress you.
DannyBackglass

Postby DDT on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Diddler... I haven't met him. But I'm guessing he's the dude that was trying to hang with the cuddle putters. I knew a few dead babies in Seattle, Ballard precisely. He should be careful were he gets drunk and leaves his jacket..
StandardNate. DDT challenge. Endurance not pinball exclusive. You get to live a day of my life... That is priceless... Danny will attest to the toughness of the DDT challenge. He's come close.
DDT

Postby TheStandardNate on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:24 pm

I feel as if this is more anthropology research than anything. Living a day in DDTs shoes. Wowsa. I also don't like to lose. Weight or anything. Bring it on. I may want to discuss terms and stipulate a future Nate Stell Challenge.
TheStandardNate

Postby DDT on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:14 pm

I gaurantee a good time Nate. And after venturing into unexplored territory and sacking up to the DDT challenge you may very well earn the right to have your own challenge... The thing is I'm the first one to come up with it. As with the holiday I made for myself (Trackie!!!!!! Day) there are no rules. Just guidelines. And gambling. Fuck all Nate, what's life if you ain't living it, right?
DDT

Postby deadbabybeelez on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Let me just ruin the magic of my inflammatory first post by saying I was completely joking. One handed Trek was just a sou lcrushing wakeup call as to how much pinball I can't play. I can scrounge up some dollars here in the next month and would love to DDT the shit out of bikes and pinballs, and will even drink the hell out of some Viso to be totally legit. See y'all at teh Know.
deadbabybeelez

Postby TheStandardNate on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Not back in town until tomorrow Dead Baby.

Don't know if your late message will save you an ass kicking at the Know tonight.

These guys are animals. You better bring gifts to ease the pain.
"Well, there goes our Saturday night air hockey tournament."
TheStandardNate

Postby Opto on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 pm

By gifts Nate means beers . . . or goldies to lose after getting knocked out!

One handed highest warp factor is the shit.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby deadbabybeelez on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Fuck, what did I get myself into.
deadbabybeelez

Postby revtest on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Ba ha ha this is some great shit! Just catching up on some reading. Sorry to get your blood up DDT but I put him up to that first post, told him to get some baller's out to talk some shit about you guys! Told you Beleez works every time!

Hope you guys have a strong stomach I've seen DDT eat some parts of animals that science can't explain!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

PreviousNext

Return to General