[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - To the losers at Slingshot last night...

To the losers at Slingshot last night...

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

To the losers at Slingshot last night...

Postby deadbabybeelez on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Suck a dick. I always heard that CFF was the shit around town, and until this week I always wondered why I don't see more of your colors flying. Backglass is pathetic, kickback could use some help, Sauce always has an excuse, and I can only imagine what else your club has hiding in dank basements across portland.
By the way, I have a letter to Hopworks in my possession. Anyone up for freeplay brawling? If I see a real player maybe I'll save y'all the trouble of re-printing the communique. Otherwise I guess I'll have to slink on over to the Know.

Sincerely,

dbbc B-lez
deadbabybeelez

Re: To the losers at Slingshot last night...

Postby Dropshot on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Greatest first post ever!
Dropshot

Postby TheStandardNate on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Is this serious or a joke?
TheStandardNate

Postby sauce on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Also, I'm not in the CFF...
sauce

Postby Dropshot on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Dead Baby serious! Jake, Dennis and I met this guy last night.
Dropshot

Postby deadbabybeelez on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Sauce, I wouldn't want to be associated with these guys either. But seriously folks, I have the Hopworks sponsorship request letter. I'll be at G.K. freeplay tonight or I could just drop it off to the man in charge later today if you prefer.
deadbabybeelez

Postby sauce on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Wait, are you trying to get Hopworks to sponsor the CFF?
sauce

Postby Dropshot on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:53 pm

No, ignore all things mentioned.

You can toss the letter. No need for it.

Thanks for grabbing it though.
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:17 pm

"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby deadbabybeelez on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Tossed like a salad.
deadbabybeelez

Postby Dropshot on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Yeah, Kickback is down with that.
Dropshot

Postby deadbabybeelez on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:39 pm

I have something you may need, Nate. Hit me up
deadbabybeelez

Postby TheStandardNate on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 pm

What is it that I need? I am also an independent baller. I am out of town until the 18th. I typically stay away from dead babies. Does dead baby have any skill?
TheStandardNate

Postby Soundcard on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:47 am

No.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby deadbabybeelez on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Right on. just getting ahead of myself. As for skill; I'm a novice at best, but the addiction is taking over. If there was a fifth place, I'd have it on quite a few machines. I can only dream of shooting down FPF, but I'm practicing and drinking milk for strong bones and a healthy body.
deadbabybeelez

Postby Dropshot on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Fourth Place Fred goes by FHF. But he lives in Cananda now. How do they say 4th place in Canadia? I have a feeling they just give good effort and participation ribbons to everyone.
Dropshot

Postby deadbabybeelez on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Everyone wins in Canada, eh?
deadbabybeelez

Postby DDT on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Ah the old scream real loud so the giant in the room notices me trick..first thing no one makes fun of Backglass save for me and Rev. Second, put your money were your mouth is.... One hundred dollars says you can't beat me in the DDT challenge.
Third as in most cases you are boasting tough and truly could use some friends. Hint taunting potentially dangerous people is unhealthy.
DDT

Postby deadbabybeelez on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:34 pm

deadbabybeelez

Postby DDT on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:06 pm

You're in luck, the DDT challenge involves zero skill. It's truly endurance based. Grab your 100$ bill and jump on the ride.
As far as danger is concerned. Well they put it in my name, twice.
DDT

Next

Return to General