[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - AC DC Pinball

AC DC Pinball

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Re: AC DC Pinball

Postby inthecan on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:18 am

I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby coyle on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:56 am

I can bite my tongue no longer! AC/DC sucks? What the fuck are you talking about? If you don't like AC/DC you don't like rock and roll. It was bad enough when you talked shit about ZZ Top in regards to the HSII:TG, but do not talk shit about the brothers Young! I expect this from Dropshot since he's still a teenager and probably in his Justin Beiber faze. But the rest of you...
Maybe you can petition Stern for a Leftover Salmon machine.
...See ya at Burning Man.
Hippies.
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby Opto on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:39 am

LIKE.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby inthecan on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Well, I don't see Bon Scott on the artwork, blasphemous! They should hold an air guitar competition/Angus schoolboy dress up contest in tandem with the pinball tourneys.
inthecan

Postby revtest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 pm

DIRTY HIPPIES!!!!!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby MWF on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:47 pm

MWF

Postby Soundcard on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:35 am

AC/DC does suck. And they suck a lot. I have higher hopes for the pinball machine, but judging from the artwork I will not be holding my breath.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby ROM on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:29 am

I'm having trouble finding the AC/DC listing on http://ipdb.org/. Maybe the / is making things difficult.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby DannyBackglass on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Seriously. Felt my first pair of big tittys to AC/DC. Loved those tittys.
DannyBackglass

Postby inthecan on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:55 am

All I can say is "The videogames they play me"

inthecan

Postby ROM on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:19 pm

I played a game on it over the weekend, and thought it was fun. Quite fast. Playfield reminds me of Elvira and the Party Monsters.

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby deadbabybeelez on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Kind of hated how big a role that cannon played. So fast and slick it was truly a way to become fodder. Other than that, I liked some of the challenging shots and the quick play.
deadbabybeelez

Previous

Return to General