[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - portlandpinballmap.com

portlandpinballmap.com

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Re: portlandpinballmap.com

Postby coyle on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Adding hours to the info would be awesome.
The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby Dropshot on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:27 pm

Yeah, I think I mentioned hours before too. I still think it would be a great idea.
Dropshot

Postby scott on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi Legs,

Ryan is on vacation, so I'm crawling out of the basement to update you guys on the map.

The beta version that you are using is pretty broken. It's sort of a bummer. The closest locations feature seems really hit or miss with people.

The GOOD NEWS though, I just launched version 1.0 to the Android market place. No more beta! And, I'm pretty sure your closest locations problem (along with many others) are addressed now.

You can click this link (from your android phone) to download it...

http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.pbm

...or you can just go to the Market and search for "pinball map". Either way.

I'd recommend deleting your current installation before you download the official 1.0 release. If you don't, you'll see two versions of the app on your phone.

Thanks for checking it out, and definitely let me know if it crashes or acts weird for you. I'll fix it.

Thanks to everyone on the suggestions for the new version of the website too. Keep those coming, I think we can shoot for the stars a little more with the new site...so, big suggestions are welcome.

OK, back to the basement.

-scott
scott

Postby Legs on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks for the update, Scott. I will check out the legit app. You rule!
Legs

Postby ROM on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:04 pm

UPDATE: Things are chill. Nice job, everyone.
Attachments
machines.jpg
machines.jpg (11.43 KB) Viewed 9721 times
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Anyone want to check out The Record Room, to see if they have a machine? I heard they do - but the person couldn't tell me what it was (possibly Rollergames). It's in the NE, on the corner of Killingsworth and Williams - 8 NE Killingsworth St. Right next to In Other Words.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Jeri on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:46 pm

We put a Rollergames in there and Radical will be added shortly.

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby Opto on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Radical? Ssssssiiiiiiiicck.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby ROM on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Thanks, Jeri!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby PirateMike on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:32 am

PirateMike

Postby ROM on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm not sure that I understand completely.

The map scrolls with the page, so that it's always present on the screen when viewing results. this is useful for easily checking where locations are, without having to scroll back to the top to see the map. Are your screens so small that you have to scroll down in order to see the high score ticker?
ROM

Postby ROM on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:30 pm

ROM

Postby ROM on Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:07 pm

@slam: if you press "ctrl+-" (Ctrl and minus) a couple times, do you still experience this issue?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:23 am

Update: we added some new regions to http://pinballmap.com

In NYC, we have the support of http://pinballnyc.com and Francisco and others.
And the Pittsburgh League (70 members) is actively maintaining their region's site.
Vibe Police
ROM

Previous

Return to General