[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Bounties

Bounties

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Re: Bounties

Postby capnbzarr on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:04 pm

ROM: You're no fun any more.
capnbzarr

Postby ROM on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby capnbzarr on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm

capnbzarr

Postby ROM on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Point taken.

Counterpoint! You're a pussy, too.

See you Thursday at Shanghai!!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Are we really going to have some fresh fish?? Fresh fish is fun...two easy wins for who ever is lucky enough to draw them!
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Steve, you have still yet to throw up a bounty to take down, what's up with that? I figure if you win one, you should at least throw another out there to keep the bucks moving. You know, a communal $20 that everyone can have for a day.
Dropshot

Postby Legs on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:16 pm

"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby revtest on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:58 pm

I'll bring my Sizing belt to ST on Thursday so I can get you fitted Steve-o! Remember, custom made to fit only you sir!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby DDT on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:04 pm

It's an eyeroller cap'n bazzar. Whore gramma came at us a while back kicking and screaming about his prowess and we belittled him with all sorts of bupkas. Goofy as it was, I personally learned a lesson, one I applied to your actions.
On that note, I went to ship and plugged two dollars. My best was 7.? Machine could use some bat rubbers. But played mean and fun.
I propose this, beat your own score in a week and I'll give you ten$ and a beer. TBD by next sunday and I'll make it 20$ That is how you make a bounty interesting. This bounty is for you personally.
My guess is you got lucky, so prove it.
Just think of all the glory, and you then will have a toe hold in wich to lift yourself above our lowly collective and exclaim your greatness.
DDT

Postby HornedGramma on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:27 pm

I should stay out of these conversations. Only CFF get to be belligerent and rude, it's no fun. I guess it IS their message board.

Let me just tell you something, Cap'n: pinball is much more relaxing and rewarding and FUN if you don't worry about beating their scores or them beating yours. It's between you and the machine. The only score you need to beat is your own.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby DDT on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 pm

I will also apply the second lesson horn grammars provided for me. Even if you come off like an ass on the message board, you very well could be an awesome dude in real life. Apply lesson liberally, and 'OUR' board should be fun
You dudes need some TRACKIES!!!!!
DDT

Postby Raymond on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Got 338 million at the Medieval at Pink Gorilla in the U-District. Ruled the kingdom for the first time, it was pretty cool. I'll give Jeff $20 if anybody beats it by September 20th. The reason I say Jeff is because he's the only CFFer I ever see regularly :) If anyone else beats it and has a way of getting to me, then you can collect the bounty as well :)
Raymond

Postby FHF on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. - RWE
FHF

Postby replay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 pm

JDR put up 440 or something ridiculous like that at Clinton Street Pub. Is it kosher to place a bounty on a score you didn't get?? Just the same if anybody beats it by September first I'll fork over $40 from me just the same. Will someone match it if I beat the score?
"All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns." -Bruce Lee
replay

Postby Dropshot on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:49 am

$20 bounty on AFM at Ship. 30 Billion.
Dropshot

Postby deathsave on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:24 am

ray: i take it bobby fixed the stuck ball problem behind the cliffy? if so i'll go check it out, although it pains me that i can't drink there...
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby Raymond on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Raymond

Postby DannyBackglass on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Ill match that JDR bounty. Unless, JDR beats it. 80 bucks. And, Ill throw in a treasure from the "Danny B. Skateboard Artifact Museum." "Of Hate." "And Satan."
DannyBackglass

Postby FHF on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 am

Gc'd lotr at putters with 175. NBD. No one really plays there anyways. Hahaha! $20 if someone can take it down before Aaron does! Better bring your rulesheet cause those settings are intense!
FHF

Postby HornedGramma on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 pm

90m on Big Buck Hunter at the Rialto. $10 to bring it down.

By, say, end of August.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

PreviousNext

Return to General