Hello and Welcome Stern Pinball Representatives!

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Hello and Welcome Stern Pinball Representatives!

Postby bounceback on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:35 pm

i sent an email to stern this morning after reading the article on pinballnews.com that they *aren't* planning to go out of business anytime soon. in the email i talked about what we're about and mentioned the discussion we were having about problems with the old business model for operators, operators' frustrations, and what we think it would take to re-popularize pinball around the country, among other things (like the problems with only making licensed games and some possible solutions or ways to balance the need for revenue with the need for games people actually want to play and own years down the road.)

so hopefully someone will create an account and login here to say hello! i said what imaginative fellows we all are and that we have a great interest in keeping pinball alive, so hopefully we get a chance to share some ideas with them. it would be great if Gary would show some interest. i think we have a lot to offer stern and they don't even know it! anyway-- keep your eyes open. it would be great to exchange some things with them. i know jay has contacted a stern rep in the past through myspace. hopefully we can keep that dialogue open.
bounceback

Return to General