[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - WOZ - Whitewood Gameplay vid

WOZ - Whitewood Gameplay vid

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

WOZ - Whitewood Gameplay vid

Postby Opto on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 am

"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Re: WOZ - Whitewood Gameplay vid

Postby DDT on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:54 am

Flipper to pops? I really like the look of that upper right field rape around. Like a tiny left handed No Fear. I hope it does well, LET'S BUY ONE!!!
DDT

Postby ROM on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Yeah, it really seems like that upper flipper shot should go to something else - not just the pops. I can't tell what that big white cylinder near the pops is... possibly just an unfinished bit, and they're still deciding what should be there.

Too bad the guy playing never holds the right flipper up while shooting for that right loop, so that we can see the ball drop into the plunger lane.

Also, when they switch to the second camera, there's a captive ball locked behind the left slingshot. That must be where the balls lock for multiball?

All-in-all, looks rad. It's very exciting to see this actually being made!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:18 pm

I think the bubble wrap might be taking the place of the witch toy.
Opto

Postby ROM on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:43 pm

What's above that? A target bank maybe? That you can hit with a well-timed upper flipper shot?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby HornedGramma on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:22 am

Please tell me it's not going to play that awful MIDI version of 'We're Off to See the Wizard' the whole time I'm playing it.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby ROM on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 am

I think it will.

I wish this track was more midi, and less orchestrated. But that's just how I roll.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby eric on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:50 am

I'm with you 100%. I vastly prefer the pre-DCS non-sample based music, back when the sounds were actually synthesized on the board not recreated from sub par audio files. Collectors always lament the fact TZ came out pre-DCS but I couldn't be happier!
Last edited by eric on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
eric

Postby Opto on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:58 am

"But I want my pin to sound like a shitty early 90's 64kpbs mp3!"

Love the synth sound on TZ and everything that came before it.
Opto

Postby eric on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am

Could you imagine if they'd actually sampled Golden Earring? Oh cheese fest, take me away...
eric

Postby Dropshot on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

"Somewhere over the rainbow,
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream,
Really do come true,
Not only does Bally blow,
But only Stern does rule!"

(If you want me to sing it to you, I will, and actually it sounds good! Should be the soundtrack to a pin, a good one, like a Stern.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:54 am

Ballys are for the IPA crowd. Sterns are for those who enjoy a classic Rocky Mountain flavor.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby videomode on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:17 am

I'm switching to IPA then
dennis
videomode

Postby inthecan on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Looks like it will be fun! The only thing they seem to need so far is better video production ;) .
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby revtest on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 pm

REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Return to General