[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Bounties

Bounties

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Re: Bounties

Postby DDT on Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:28 am

Rom/ totally different belt. This one super custom can say whatever you want. Barfshow is a game you really should learn. It's forking awesome!
D-shot, plan-b day I met you, cocky as fuck.
B-back, I'm lost.................................uh.......yeah still nothing, I start to ponder the philosophical meaning of anything and I get bored and want to play pinball and skin something.
You dudes need some TRACKIES!!!!!
DDT

Postby autofire on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:27 am

ill give anyone 20 bones to get 15 million on my checkpoint!
30 if they get 20 million.
all the free games you want.
just let me know Im off monday and tuesday.
but let me tell you now my cat rashaan likes to watch people play pinball.
ive even caught him trying to hit the flippers when no one is playing and pulling on the plunger too.
he would challenge blackbelt jones if he knew how to type.
autofire

Postby autofire on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:08 am

also I have flipper rebuild kits in the mail comin to me now. I will let the message board know when they come in if anyone wants to learn with me how to replace those slow flippers.
autofire

Postby ROM on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:51 pm

huh, I thought ol' ASN was a capital, humble dude at plan b that day.
But I admit I maybe wasn't totally paying attention.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby DDT on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Don't get me wrong he was nice, and rightfully cocky.
I'll bounty my own G.C. on the Whodunnit @ coasters. I'll give ya a twenty spot.
P.S. right outlane doesn't register the spin, I've executed two bangbacks, little dangerous but the tilt is forgiving.
You dudes need some TRACKIES!!!!!
DDT

Postby bounceback on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:37 pm

coasters? where is that, idaho?
bounceback

Postby Slingshot on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:02 pm

I think its powell and 60th or so.
Slingshot

Postby DannyBackglass on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:16 pm

DDT. Ill take that shit...damn, I thought that Roadshow challenge was a bounty...
Now I gotta go play that shit some more...
Ill take the Coasters challenge tho...

danny bounty hunter backglass....iaatchez...
DannyBackglass

Postby autofire on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:25 pm

kickback i owe you 20 big ones for your awesome game on checkpoint last night. 23 mil beats my best score of 22 mil. and my bounty was just 20 for 20 mil. and you did it on your 2nd game! no wonder your dick still smells like checkpoint. not only do you slay bitches you slay high scores! my hero.
autofire

Postby DannyBackglass on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:17 pm

Fuck it. In addition to my blister bounty on "Earthshaker," 25 dollars if you can acquire a bigger blister on your left thumb from hitting ramp shots, I'm throwing in a bounty of 1 Voodoo Dozen, thats 13 free donuts, to anyone who can beat my G.C. of 56 million on the same machine. Just think how good donuts are. Than, think of how much better they taste free. I will meet you over there and buy them. I work down the street. I really want to support Voodoo pinball. I just like playing there and figure if we bring money in, they will put in more machines. Good Luck. You hookers.
DannyBackglass

Postby ROM on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:55 pm

DannyB, it's totally snowing out and so I'm not going to ground kontrol today.

I have a callous on my left thumb from wedging it into the left rail.

Maybe bounceback should put a bounty on his 3.4 billion on Shadow at Voodoo! That one I might have a chance at.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:36 pm

I am heading up there on Monday afternoon to play a little ball...if anyone wants to stop in i will show you Russia's true power!
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:48 pm

sorry sauce, your Indy at Shanghai was moved to slingshot and I gc'd it at 561mil
Dropshot

Postby Kickback on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:09 am

Anyone have any luck with the Broke-Backglass-Blister-Bounty? I'll give $50 to anyone that can show me a blister bigger than the one on his penis. it's bigger than his penis. un-Fukin-reel. I think he got it from the Black Knight. $50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby DannyBackglass on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:54 am

Eagle Suit.
DannyBackglass

Postby Kickback on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Eagle Suit!
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby sauce on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:22 pm

sauce

Postby replay on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Sway Bar, No Fear. 20 bucks for anyone who can take down my GC of 5.2 billion by March 1. I hope Russ doesn't see this!
"All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns." -Bruce Lee
replay

Postby Dropshot on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:52 pm

LOTR at the Lutz $20 its at 130 or something on hard setting, oh and Fred has it so it must go down
Dropshot

Postby Kickback on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Ugh that bar sucks, I want it though. Down with Fred! Sorry buddy, just sounds good. :evil:
Kickback

PreviousNext

Return to General