[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Bounties

Bounties

Talk about machines, scores, brawls, bonus multipliers, and so on.

Re: Bounties

Postby HornedGramma on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:43 am

Cleaning woman. CLEANING WOMAN!
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby Dropshot on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:18 pm

He disappeared wasted apparently as well. I asked Launch where he went and all he said was "he is wasted and left", I didn't believe him so he said "ask Anna, she pointed it out to me". That seemed like to much work, so I believed him. Why can't we all just get along?
Dropshot

Postby bounceback on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:50 pm

irrationality is a condition of a thing's existence? i'd like to see the rest of that argument. what is that, sartre? jk. but i would.

granny, you can get shit talk any time from us, nicely done. hope you're hot for ballin' now. jay's probably proudest of his concision with the barbs.

damn it, autofire, love the machines. LOVE THEM! or i'll stand on a stepstool and use a 2x4 to make you crosseyed! punch belligerent drunks, not indy! maybe we should have CFF boxing night. anyone own any giant gloves?
bounceback

Postby Dropshot on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:20 pm

I got two pair of gloves and it's Nietzsche you ignorant son of a bitch!
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:41 pm

dropshot, I found a hot pic of you on the internet.

from
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby HornedGramma on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:48 pm

That could be half the guys in Portland.

Its the 'William H. Macy in Boogie Nights' look. I hear its spread to Utah.
HornedGramma

Postby Dropshot on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:51 pm

Have you ever tried to read Jean-Paul Sartre? It's not the easiest task to take on, very worth while though. the quote comes from the book "Human, all to human", which if you saw Nietzsche true nature it wouldn't sound so friendly. The book goes into man's "free spirit", which Friedrich describes as pitiless and "with a torch in my hand, the light of which is not by any means a flickering one, I illuminate this nether world with beams that cut like blades." Ecco Homo p. 54. HATH was published on Voltaire's one hundredth anniversary of his death, who he highly regards, unlike Robert Wagner!
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:57 pm

Here is why I grew the mustache in the first place, I have a great photo of the two of us facing each other and by coincidence my hair is back like that too, we look identical but it was to big to load
Attachments
nietzsche7.jpg
nietzsche7.jpg (25.54 KB) Viewed 13863 times
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:03 pm

headed to ship then clinton between 2-3 i know slam is going to clinton as well if anyone is up to play
Dropshot

Postby autofire on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 pm

that sounds like me, but i dont remember picking up indy and letting it drop. i can barley shake that machine let alone pick it up. also some of the others would have seen it too and scolded me.
autofire

Postby HornedGramma on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:59 pm

HornedGramma

Postby DannyBackglass on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:20 pm

You fukin little whores. Gimme some Bounties! BOUNTY ME BABY! I NEED MONEY BITCHES!

BOUNTY.

BOUNTY

BOUNTY!
DannyBackglass

Postby DDT on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Alright horned one; My two cents.
Your witty. Once the sorted shit filtered, you came out pretty and clean.
I personally courted Aaron, he said some of the cockiest shit ever to my face. This in turn helped me to really see his potential. He was born to be in the gang.
His scores were high as ASN but not unbeatable. Once in, more accurately, challenged by consistent ballers, his scores doubled. This is not an uncommon phenomenon amongst our click. And as with any group,people will be flipping off,judging, spreading half truths, and generally being twats. The T-3 machine was next to AFM once at Clinton, some Joey was trying very hard to play the T-3 his girl watched as I ripped the shit out of AFM. He says what a bunch of dicks CFF was, how we could fuck off, blah, drained and punched the machine. I simply turned and looked at his girl, smiled, and hit three jackpots blind.
If you asked lil Joey what he thought of me, he would say I'm an asshole. Although true, i was not an asshole to him.
My point, I have accepted not everyone is going to be enthused by the little gang I'm in.
Please, feel free to reveal yourself, unless we guess first. You type some funny shit. And I assume you would be fun to hang out with.
Oh and B-glass Roadshow at The Know, custom belt, highest score/Jan 1.
You dudes need some TRACKIES!!!!!
DDT

Postby ROM on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:22 pm

:!: Have I been stripped of my belt, or is this a different custom belt?

At any rate, I'll go practice on Barf Show. I live four blocks from The Know, and it's right next to my fave mex joint. But I never go in there... mostly because their "bar" is a cooler with some bottles in it and my leet ass demands more!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby bounceback on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:24 pm

i read nausea twice when i was in high school before i had any idea who sartre was. i bought it at a used bookstore because i thought it sounded grim and somehow punk, and had a cool b&w cover, and then i loved the writing because i had been obsessed over the same concept of the world as completely, disgustingly absurd and empty. i read a couple of essays after someone told me about existentialism as a philosophy, but i moved on to some of the stuff it was in dialogue with-- the whole thrust of it seemed a bit closed down to me, though some of the arguments about human meaning despite the inherent meaninglessness of things is interesting.

i read genealogy of morals, thus spake, and birth of tragedy, but still think nietsche is overall a douchebag. i'll go with him a certain part of the way, but find him mostly useful for his ability to forcefully introduce arguments that provoked a lot of people to counter them. the will to power is some really well articulated but callous shit. i haven't read any philosophy in a long time so my brain's rusty around it, but i was more interested in hegel and kant even though they have their weak boints too. i like derrida and lacan and foucalt, it's not really the same stuff, but but i'm more interested in where my mind goes off those ideas than nietzche's.

danny B i just put up a weak #4 score on earthshaker at voodoo 2. beat it and i'll buy you a donut.
bounceback

Postby Dropshot on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:32 pm

DDT when did I ever talk shit to your face, other than that one time at Plan B? Actually that was the day I realized I wanted in, but nonetheless, he speaks the truth. And DDT has been my greatest mentor. CFF's outstanding play has improved my game, as well as others I am sure too. What you say is funny horny thing but the fact still remains that no one has actually seen you ball. You mention that you have balling for a long time, then why do you say you aren't ready? Maybe you just suck, or maybe you do get nervous around competition. Many have, and many still do, but for how much you have said it's about time you show your face.
Last edited by Dropshot on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dropshot

Postby sauce on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:04 am

Ok, my bounty on IJ4 ends on tuesday, 362,000,000. Bike lights, or $25 in credit to A Better Cycle.
sauce

Postby ROM on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:18 pm

And the only way to become more comfy in tournaments is to enter them.

sauce - I was at shanghai on monday, at 98mil on ball two, and the machine broke. Lost ball, never found. I'll try to slip in there again to give it another try. If I don't win it, I'll probably just go buy a front light from you.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby DannyBackglass on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:51 pm

where is this voodoo 2?
DannyBackglass

Postby ROM on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:19 pm

About 16th and Sandy.
Vibe Police
ROM

PreviousNext