[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Event calender

Event calender

Don't wank.

Re: Event calender

Postby Dropshot on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:16 pm

I would but you still have my computer with all pinball related statistics and analytical tools.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:22 pm

And legs, if you want to add pictures to the post, you can check the flickr group for some. . Or maybe you have ones that you took...

Yay to more people making blog posts.

Also, this thread is now woefully off-topic. thx scoop. thx for not caring about events.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Legs on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:26 pm

"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby ROM on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 pm

It's the people's message board. Enforcing order only leads to confusion. But complaining about disorder encourages fruitful conversation!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby scoop on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:41 pm

:|
Last edited by scoop on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
scoop

Postby scoop on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:00 pm

:|
Last edited by scoop on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
scoop

Postby ROM on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:59 pm

well, technically you can't at the moment. Sometimes when new members become new members they, in addition to just playing pinball, are all eager to help out and contribute in any way they can, and sometimes that way is in making blog posts. And so for those new members, we create an account and give them the privs. But sometimes some new members aren't all about that, and so we don't :!:

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Legs on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:36 pm

i did it! i posted something on the internet! i hope i can edit it, because i wanted to put in bells and whistles and photos and videos, but that's an endevor for another time. thanks, rom!
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby ROM on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:56 am

You're a local hero, in our hearts.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Rob on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Nice Pics!!!
Rob

Postby ROM on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:12 pm

prolly should provide attribution, though. otherwise it's sort of stealing. at the least, flickr requires that their hosted images link back to the original.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Legs on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:17 pm

argh i thought i clicked the link-back box. damn you, wordpress. will fix that now.
Legs

Postby Legs on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:22 pm

alright, it's a little less elegant but i'm pretty sure i'm no longer violating anybody's human rights (at least as far as my blogging is concerned).
Legs

Postby ROM on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:45 pm

looks nice!

I added italic to that caption class, and removed the stupid blue border from the images.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby scoop on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:30 pm

that's what I'm talking about. well played. gold star. thank you very much. looks awesome.
scoop

Previous

Return to Site Suggestions