[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - OOO (Out of Order)

OOO (Out of Order)

Whatcha Got?

OOO (Out of Order)

Postby ROM on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Last night at Slabtown OOO member Paul seemed to be indicating that he is heading toward cutting off his loyalties from OOO and maybe making a break on his own*. Since he and Rhodes are pretty much the only active members (or maybe there are more, but they don't have t-shirts, and their games don't make them stand out as anything more than off-the-street weekend warriors), could this mean that they're on the verge of falling apart?! OOO: respond!

*Paul recounted to me that he and he alone went further at Shorty's than any CFF member - an indisputable fact, to which I could only respond with a nod (I mean, what did he want me to say? That, my god, he's a pinball god? keep dreaming). I then pointed out that at the CFF vs OOO brawl, we trounced them (since I guessed that he was attempting, in his own sad manner, to do some sort of "OOO is better than CFF" shit talking). He quickly shot back that that didn't matter, since he personally did well at the brawl. I found this response interesting. He couldn't and wouldn't defend or stand up for his crew. He only stood up for himself, which lead me to conclude that his loyalties were not with his crew, but only with himself. I mean, he compared himself with our entire crew at Shorty's, and then himself with our entire crew at the brawl, and then the moment I brought up his teammates, he disregarded them. But I think I was bringing up a legit comparison - crew vs crew. So, can anyone clarify, is OOO such a loosely-connected crew - basically just a bunch of random people who for some mostly unknown reason have the same initials, but who even then don't really give a hoot about one another as a cohesive unit - that they are basically operating as individuals (which would be okay, were they not sharing initials); or are they falling apart; or is Paul of such poor character that he simply doesn't stand up for friends, and talks smack mostly with backhanded comments and gossipy backstabbing (I've heard "one CFF guy said this about another CFF guy" a number of times from his mouth)?

Thanks in advance,
ROM
Vibe Police
ROM

Re: OOO (Out of Order)

Postby Dropshot on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:00 pm

Paul sucks!
Dropshot

Postby Kickback on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:55 am

I used to have fun playing and being around Rhodes until that douche. Shorty's is a tournament where the cream tends to rise to the top, but shit happens. Keith Elwin was fucked by Revenge From Mars and lost, others suffered other fates. It does not sum up a body of work for me and my life and times of such events. OOO will take anyone they can because they have to. We on the other hand take those that belong for greater reasons. When Paul is running his yap about " i heard", it's because of me. I was cornered and verbally ambushed by those twats bragging about beating Autofire. My response was that he was our worst player. I don't believe that or care what they think. It was my quick response to downplay there boasting. Now that's what they have for fodder. I believe it's called " Reachin' ".
Adam, Brettly and Grover are rad guys. Dave can ball. Tyler from Pittsburgh? Poor guy got drunk and joined a failed "crew". McDougall is the coolest guy ever. Paul and Rhodes? Both have ceased to be interesting or worth the airspace. I will not be taking any shit from either. I think it's funny that Paul chooses to try and browbeat me. It figures, I'm the smallest and I look easy. That's totally fine with me. I haven't seen him toss any lip towards DDT. I doubt he ever will. I'm sure he will concentrate on me. I'm a bit of a pussy. Can't fight a lick, sucks to be little miniature person Jason always sitting at the kids table being adorable. I joined CFF for protection ( tiny condoms) (Keebler Elvish pee pee) My cat poops on the floor. My phone is outdated and I'm behind on bills. Short.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby bounceback on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:30 pm

ha ha! bite him in the nuts!
bounceback

Postby LongBallLarry on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Hey guys-

Can I roll the CFF twelve-sided dice, get an awesome moniker and cult profile and the template t-shirt? I will yell like a re-re each and every time any other cult member is present and I will try and grow some anti-hipster hipster (how post-post-post modern) facial hair as well.

Let me know,

LBL
LongBallLarry

Postby OOO on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:17 pm

Oh snap!
OOO

Postby ROM on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:59 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:17 pm

poor smallpenispaul, all he wants is to be good at pinball
Dropshot

Postby bounceback on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:14 am

his skills of social analysis are just as deep as his flipper skills... (it's POST-post-post-post-modern, duh, dickwad.) do you even know what post-modernism refers to? (hint: it's not that ironic attitude, and it's not the hairstyle that succeeded "the modernist...") (and yet it is, when you think about it...)
(oh so YOU'RE the clever guy that made all those "fixed gears are the new rollerblades" stickers. man, you sure hate "hipsters") (you know, hipsters like those guys. i'm not a hipster, fuck no...) (does anyone know any self-described hipsters? larry's been looking for a scapegoat.) (ever listen to michael jackson?) (if i can't have it, NO ONE can! CFF sure sucks!)

YOU are a fucking poser.
bounceback

Postby mgk on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:10 pm

there are a whole lot more OOO scores up at PAPA than there are CFF
jussayin.
mgk

Postby deathsave on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:25 pm

where, in the C division bank?
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby mgk on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:47 pm

don't fret
CFF has Shrek on lock
good for yinz!
mgk

Postby bounceback on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:25 am

they have to leave portland to be able to put up any numbers.
bounceback

Postby deathsave on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:21 pm

o rite, that was actually my GC on shrek. first and last game ever in the name of morbid curiosity.
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Postby DannyBackglass on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

this thread is sweet.
DannyBackglass

Return to Other gangs/leagues/clubs/loners/wannabes