victory lounge

Machines, scores, tournaments... emotions.

victory lounge

Postby deathsave on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:41 pm

CSI is out! TZ is in! this is the one that survived the fire at hooverville, reportedly minty fresh after a shop job. gonna go check it out tonight.
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Re: victory lounge

Postby Maka on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:47 am

Well, how was it?
Maka

Postby Kickback on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Good switch out at least. CSI sucks balls. Even though it is just multiball the whole time. It sucks the hairy kind. Stern catch-22. Someone still makes machines, yay! The machines are awful, boo.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby deathsave on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:52 pm

hey ted, did you make it over there after checking out the shitball games at the zoo tavern? if so then add to my list of shit that's broken for matt and ewoud. i had to reset my fruit phone so i lost the comprehensive list but here goes:

loses track of the powerball
powerball on the powerfield gets stuck on the left side
slot machine switch is out
ball gets stuck on the lite slot inlane switch sometimes
the occasional camera shot doesn't register and drops to the bumpers
launch lane diverter doesn't open wide enough, causing balls to hang up on relaunch and not make it around the right orbit
regulars scream a lot when they play big buck hunter directly to the right of the machine
This isn't a problem with tungsten bulbs because the filament remains red hot for a short duration after voltage is removed - long enough to appear lit persistently.
deathsave

Return to General