Parts

Your machine is ugly because you took bad care of it. Now what?

Parts

Postby DDieTer on Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Got a couple of last minute parts orders coming in so I'll hold off until Sunday to make the order, Autofire and Eric I got your orders from Tank. I was going to get it done today but holy crap its my mom's birthday and I got school and work today. I'll front cash and we'll take care of it when then presents arrive.
DDieTer

Re: Parts

Postby Dropshot on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:47 pm

I sent an order to tank as well double check with him or let me know and I will get it to you
Dropshot

Postby DDieTer on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Yeah, I got yours dropshot. Youz waz the furst in line.
DDieTer

Postby ROM on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:23 pm

I'm moving this to the "repair, etc." forum!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby autofire on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:42 pm

checkpoint wanted me to ask when the goodies are coming in?
autofire

Postby DDieTer on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:53 pm

An open apology to all. My roommates are getting a divorce blah blah any way I was on their phone plan and had to do a quick switch which ATT buttfucked me for a 500 buck deposit. So my finances were non existent the last week. But I'll put the order in tonight. Sorry for the delay.

On that front with all the different orders I can't go through one site. I found one called Pinball Wizard that has good prices for DataEast stuff but I'm sticking with sites Eric recommended. If anyone has a problem with that let me know. Again sorry for the delay I should of planned better.
DDieTer

Postby autofire on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:30 pm

chekpoint is very confused of the lack of new parts. I dont have an answer for her and she can be a very spiteful bitch when she doesnt get what she wants. my left flipper has died and i replaced a blown fuse but still no left flipper. my life is full of sorrow without checkpoint. im drinking more and the only plus is that ive been playing duotron more and more getting ready for the 19th and king pin. please dieter answer my question, so checkpoint will stop beating me.
autofire

Return to Repair and Restoration