[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Flipper blowing fuse

Flipper blowing fuse

Your machine is ugly because you took bad care of it. Now what?

Re: Flipper blowing fuse

Postby oneandasixtenth on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm

hijacked

if ya all are so bitchen , then
fix the flipper problem smart ass...

the fact of the matter is... I work in sixteenths ... we call numbers like 32 and 11 or 8 in 3 ..I enjoy my days with awesome views of surf ,rivers and mountains , not of views like flat screens and cubicles and asphalt, I show up when I want and drink beer with clients..
childish to give someone shit about a screen name thats spelled wrong... I hope it drives you all insane .. we all have things we are good at and not one person here is self taught or original .. so have fun at work tomorrow, K I will be fishing or maybe I will be polishing some concrete for a custom house , depends on how the river looks I guess...

yeah its hand built in sixtenths ...
oneandasixtenth

Postby Dropshot on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:38 am

My ruler is bigger than yours?

You have been cool in person and a complete ass on the board. Be cool or fuck off. Seriously.

Eric knows more about how machines work than any of us combined.

We are all friends, even with the hazing.

It's pinball...
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:40 am

That place does look nice!

Just remember that Bruce Prator is a legend!
Dropshot

Postby DDT on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Humility pal. You're not the only one in the room who can swing a hammer.
Instead of networking and being cool. You make a stand and fight! Awesome (sarcasm e-mote). If you think we are all limp wristed computer dorks.... You better fucking ask somebody.
Don't private message my friends threatening shit. Man up and show a little fucking humility jack ass.
This fucking guy... If you'd like to carry on this conversation in person I'd gladly meet you somewhere. Play some pinball, hell I'll buy you a beer.
Understand this. Your uneducated opinions on pinball repair shouldn't ever make it past your finger tips.
Humility fuckoid.
DDT

Postby oneandasixtenth on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 pm

oneandasixtenth

Postby DDT on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:30 am

DDT

Postby inthecan on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:59 pm

I doubt GG Allin would ever make it into the average pinball repair thread, except for this one of course.
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby DDT on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 pm

It seems like just yesterday you were clipping those diodes off your genitals with a set of nail clippers.
You made up a new term that none of us could understand. Your shabby advice may go unheaded, but your memory will live on in infamy.
If you reincarnate yourself as another online entity please rest assured that anytime I pull a boner move anywhere. It shall be called a sixtenth. R.I.P 1and1 6th10th
DDT

Previous

Return to Repair and Restoration