Sopranos Strategy?

How to hit the things that are all lit up and flashing, and how to do it with style.

Sopranos Strategy?

Postby Rob on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:40 am

What's your strategy for tearing a new one in a Sopranos machine? I've been clearing out the high scores of one of the machines in town, but I never feel like I really open it up. The most consistent semi-lucrative strategy I've found is stacking the Bing + Stugots multiballs and going for jackpots + super jackpots.

Do I just need to work on grinding, or do any of you have any tips on how to get more bang for my buck?
Rob

Re: Sopranos Strategy?

Postby sauce on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:50 am

Stacking those multiballs is the best strategy, make sure to hit the fish (if its lit) for another ball, but more importantly more ball save. Hitting the safe during multiball (while ball save is lit) can be very helpful in advancing your rank. The Underboss multiball is worth a lot, and scoring on the game completely changes (for the better) once you make it to underboss.
sauce

Postby caylegeorge on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:32 am

Yeah just go for underboss using MB stacks.
caylegeorge

Postby Soundcard on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:39 pm

And then don't play boss. Collect envelopes. You can get them up to 1 mil pretty quick.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby sauce on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:01 pm

I was once 2 shots away from Boss, if you can get to boss do it, lemme know what happens. You have to complete just about everything (all the modes around the boss light) and be at underboss to light boss.
sauce

Return to Tips and Tactics