Judge Dredd Rule tweak

How to hit the things that are all lit up and flashing, and how to do it with style.

Judge Dredd Rule tweak

Postby revtest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:14 pm

REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Re: Judge Dredd Rule tweak

Postby Dropshot on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:49 pm

So is it a new board that is installed? Most of the modes actually seem to make more sense, right now half can't be finished you either need to time them out or more likely drain. I like JD a lot but the software at some times seems a bit goofy, this seems to fix some of it.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Half can't be finished? Give us an example. They can all be finished, as far as I can tell.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Also, as long we're on the topic of Judge Dredd.

For a while I thought the 3-ball (Deadworld) multiball was not very lucrative. I wasn't collecting many jackpots, and I didn't feel like I was hitting many shots during it. THEN I realized that you can initiate Ultimate Challenge during the multiball (and it doesn't clear out your list of modes completed). I'm still not 100% on HOW this happens. But I'm mostly sure. It occurs after collecting somewhere between 3 and 5 jackpots. Collect them and suddenly you'll be adding balls and rocking UC.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have a number of times...

I've also added balls during Black Out after collecting the Black Out shot multiple times (again, somewhere between 3 and 5). I wasn't entirely sure if I had initiated Ultimate Challenge, or what... because I totally blew it right after this.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Yes, you have to collect 4 jackpots during 1 multiball. Ramp then scoop=1 Ramp then scoop=2... straight in Ultimate Challenge. Then through the modes you can as well. Ramp Millions cannot be completed, I don't think.
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Manhunt Millions? Left ramp - it awards the same amount each shot. It's timed. I think it's 5 million per shot. You shoot the guy over and over. Then the time runs out.

Yeah, the UC during multiball makes that multiball worth a lot. It just took me a while on the one at Standard before I succeeded with that. And when I finally did I was like, holy shit! If you get to that during your first multiball, by the time you've completed all the modes and played that ultimate challenge, you'll be around a billion. Easily!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby revtest on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:41 am

Yes UC can be started by collecting all 4 jackpots in 1 multiball this is a 4 ball UC where as the chain mode UC is a 6 ball multiball.
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby caylegeorge on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 pm

ramp-ramp-ramp-ramp....
caylegeorge

Return to Tips and Tactics