Sweet Moves

How to hit the things that are all lit up and flashing, and how to do it with style.

Sweet Moves

Postby bounceback on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:24 pm

hey jay, can you give a brief tutorial on how to do your patented swivel-leg kick when you're making love to a table? that thing's so great Beef Supreme's starting to emulate it. you might as well at least explain the steps so we can all get it right.

also, anyone talked to drew lately? i miss the multiball behind-the-back spin flip. that one's a class act.
bounceback

Re: Sweet Moves

Postby ROM on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:32 pm

Yeah, Jay's got the moves. I've modified one to suit my style of play (hunched over like death). It seems to have some square dancing roots -- a half-dosy-doe? It helps me to get extra leverage and keeps me from falling over the machine. It's like, forward and to the side, catch, spring back.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Kickback on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:28 pm

I lay it smooth down to the left, I lay it smooth down to the right. I shake it down.
Please refer to the first song on my Jason America myspace for more info.
There is nothing divine about morality; it is a purely human affair. (Albert Einstein, 1934)
Kickback

Postby DDT on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:55 pm

I just came up with the shameless self promotion move. Get a Trackie!!!!
You dudes need some TRACKIES!!!!!
DDT

Postby bounceback on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:37 pm

man, it sounds like we're going to have to get some black trackies w/ CFF back patches pretty soon, like east coast mafia with orthopedic shoes. ok. i'll rock that shit.
bounceback

Return to Tips and Tactics