[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Bally Skateball Rules And Gameplay Videos

Bally Skateball Rules And Gameplay Videos

How to hit the things that are all lit up and flashing, and how to do it with style.

Bally Skateball Rules And Gameplay Videos

Postby Opto on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:14 am

Ruleset/Strategy Explained -

Gameplay -

The gameplay vid will probably be posted in HD on the http://www.pinball.org site soon.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Re: Bally Skateball Rules And Gameplay Videos

Postby eric on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:08 am

Awesome! Thanks for posting.
eric

Postby DDT on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:35 am

This is a very nice video. Just a bit of a critique though. You failed to mention anywhere that this seemingly simple game will frustrate you with amazingly hard rebounds and mega houseball sessions. I kid.
DDT

Postby Opto on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:07 am

Had to leave that last little tidbit for everyone to learn that weekend. I can't wait to hear "FUCK THIS GAME" more times than I can count over the course of the 3 days. I'm sure I'll be responsible for a large percentage of them.
Opto

Postby DDT on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Well it's not DrainHaffeys beast
DDT

Postby Opto on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:18 pm

I am enjoying re-reading the last few posts in this thread.
Opto

Return to Tips and Tactics